Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Pair of Heroes


Spider-Man and the Human Torch, a pair of teens from the dawn of the Silver Age of Marvel Comics. They have been rivals, they have been friends. Last year, Dan Slott wrote a five-issue limited series that tracked these two teens across the time of their lives.

For me, it was one of the best Spidey limited series that I had read in recent days. So it was a real pleasure for me to be asked to write the cover copy to the hard cover bound volume of those comics.



So you can imagine my surprise when I received this very book as a wedding anniversary present from my wife this past week when we celebrated our 21st anniversary.

How cool is that?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...