Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Spidey toy

I was at my local comic shop yesterday, and dropped three bucks worth of quarters into his “gumball” machine, only to come up with one of the remaining five figures (A Spidey who appears to be ledge-surfing). I also acquired duplicates on Sandman and the Spidey figure I already had (still don’t know what the eighth figure is (perhaps Tobor?)

This set of figures is way cooler than the first set, as that initial set had the figures separated into two or three pieces, while this one has them in three or more pieces.

(Daughter has the camera, I’ll get a better pic when she gets back from the Maccabi Games.)

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...