Thursday, August 06, 2009

News from the (Funnybook) Front

So as you all know, I am continuing to contribute to the indexing of The Amazing Spider-Man title’s entries in the current issue of The Official Index to the Marvel Universe, which is out in comic shops right now.

As with the previous issues, I realize that I’m way more impressed with this stuff than all of you, but, well, that’s OK, as I’m having fun producing this stuff.

At any rate, I just learned that we are probably going to wrap this version up around issue #12, then begin re-numbering as we launch the next volume which is probably going to cover three different titles (Captain America, the Fantastic Four and Thor, I believe).

Oh, not sure if I’ve mentioned this, but I’ve been writing the cover copy to a number of Marvel Hard Cover collections. These collections have included Supreme Contact HC, The Art of Iron Man The Movie HC, Spider-Man Torch HC, and TIMESTORM 2009/2099 HC. Now How cool is that?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...