Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Great Egg

So, I’ve been telling you that I’ve been stopping by my local movie theater to, well watch movies, but also to score figurines of my favorite Marvel characters. These little figures come in three pieces each. Well, I haven’t been able to make it to that theater recently (there is still a Human Torch figure I’ve been trying to score), but I did get to my local comic shop, and it turns out that they have a new “Gumball” machine with Marvel figures as well. Only this is the “Version 2” set of characters.

There are eight figures in the set, and I recently acquired three of them.



Sorry for the blurry image. I took this one with my camera phone (because my wife & Daughter have the regular camera)



Here they are again posing with three larger versions of them selves that came from a recent McDonald’s Happy Meal set. I thought the juxtaposition of the two sets was kind of cool.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...