Friday, August 21, 2009

Spidey @ Old Navy


So I just learned that Old Navy is giving away a 12-page reprint of the Spidey portion of Amazing Fantasy #15. However, before you run out to grab your own copy, be aware that they are making you purchase a collectible kid’s T-shirt (for $10.50-$12.50) before they will hand over the comic.

Now, I don’t know about you folk, but I really don’t need a kid’s collectible T, so what I did was purchase the T, and am intending on bringing it back in a week for a return. I’m sure that they will give me a store credit, which I’ll take and simply use that to purchase something for my daughter that I’m sure that she’ll need for back to school stuff.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...