Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Fast Food Toys

OK, so it’s been a couple of days since I’ve been here but I haven’t been idle, I’ve been scoring some fast food toys (among other things). First up, I picked up a couple of Lego race cards at McDonald’s. While I’m normally a big Lego fan, these toys are only three pieces each (it tool longer to affix all of the decals than assemble the car itself), which puts this way down on the Lego coolness scale as far as I’m concerned.



Next up, are a couple of more G.I. Joe toys from Burger King. Again, I’m really not a big fan of the flick, but the toys are OK (to be sure, I was hoping for one of the other figurines, not a vehicle or device (which is what I scored this time out).

Not quite sure if I’ll be getting any more of either of these sets, as I’m just not really impressed with either set, but I suppose that they are cool enough for the younger kidlings.

I’ll have to try checking out some of the other fast food places to see what else is out there these days.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...