Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I got for Easter

Yeah, yeah, I know that Easter was like a month ago, but right after Easter (actually ON Easter), the wife and my daughter went south to Virginia for a week (the little one had school vacation, and was invited by a friend to head south, needless to say Management went as well). Well, as can be expected, they took the camera.

Then, no sooner then they returned then the boy had school vacation, and headed souther, to Florida. Well, I had assumed that he took the camera with him as well, but apparently he didn’t. Only it wasn’t until he got back that I realized he hadn’t.

What has all this to do with the Webbing in Freedonia? Well, without access to the camera, I was unable to take pics of all the wicked-cool Spidey stuff I had gotten for Easter. (Yeah, yeah, I could have used my cell-phone camera, but, well, I was having tech issues with that little piece of hardware as well, but that’s an entirely different story).

So what we wind up with this time is a Spidey Sticker, a Spidey Tic-Tack-Toe game, and (believe it or not) Spidey kite string (which will actually go quite nicely with the Spidey Kite that I have sitting out in my garage.



Well, that’s it for now folks, I have to hustle off to a CAG-CT meeting, and I’m already running late for that.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...