Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Official index to the Marvel Universe V2

Yep, here it is, issue #4 of Vol 2 of The Official index to the Marvel Universe,and once again I’m contributing to the index. As you can all see, we are covering The Avengers, Captain America, and Thor (the subjects of the next three movies), and again, I’m contributing to both the Thor and Captain America entries.

I’m assuming that we are going to run this series out to around 12-14 issues, bringing the indexing to whatever issues are current at the time we reach the end. I also have to figure that Marvel will once again turn the collected listings into a trade paperback which will then be released to book stores.

So, that’s it for now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...