Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Old toys from Hardee’s

Back in 1990 Hardee’s offered up a quartet of Marvel superhero toys. These figures were of the “figures-in-vehicles” variety. Up until recently, I've only had one of the toys. Hulk in a bulldozer:


Then I acquired a second vehicle from that set: Spidey in a multi-wheeled car. 






Recently I picked up a third item from the set, Captain America in a car.


Now I have three of the four:


The fourth item is She Hulk in a car, and I’m still looking for her.

Interestingly enough, when I made this most recent purchase, the seller included a miniature Spidey figure with it.


How cool is that?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...