Thursday, November 18, 2021

It’s all about the Fantasy!

 Hey there kids, I've been silent for a while (life, eh?) . but I have some new exciting news. Remember a few months back when a short story of mine appeared in a Western Anthology? Well, on December 15, 2021, I'll have another short story of mine appearing in another anthology. This time the theme is Fantasy and Sci-Fi. 

Seriously, how cool is that? 

That's right, my short story, There Be Dragons will appear in a new two-volume anthology from Writer’s Unite! entitled Dimensions of Fantasy

I don't know about all'y'all, but I'm wicked excited about it!

Now, I know that all you kids want to get yer hands on a copy (hey, so am I), but you are all going to have to wait a little bit on that. Preorders for the ebook will ba available on Amazon as of December 1st, with preorders for the print book available shortly afterwards. As soon as I have the links for each, I'll post them here as well as across my social media platforms.

In the mean time you can still get print copies of the western anthology Writer’s Unite Dimensions of the Wild West right here and ebook versions here

Oh, and if you are a western fan, but like illustrated stories, you can find an illustrated story of mine (with amazing art from John Orlando and Tom Ahearn, then you should check out Crackerjack Comics #3 from InDELLible Comics. 

Here's a copy of the cover for Dimensions of the Wild West Vol 2:


And here is the cover of Crackerjack Comics #3:



Oh, and because I do think it is wicked cool, here is my name as it appears on the back cover of Dimensions of Fantasy:




More info when it is available! 


No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...