Thursday, December 02, 2021

Writers Unite! Anthologies Dimensions of Fantasy

Well I know that all'y'all are just sitting on the edge of your seats to learn more about my upcoming short (prose) story from Writer's Unite, so here it is. 

I have a short story in vol. 1 of this 2-vol prose anthology (Writers Unite! Anthologies Dimensions of Fantasy Volume One). You can find the ebook right now online at Amazon. The print edition drops 12/15/21. 

I know that everyone is every bit as excited about this new story as am I (Plus my tale is included in volume one, so that much is awesome!)

So get in line, or contact me directly and I'll get you a signed edition.

Oh, and don't forget that my Western prose tale in Writer’s Unite Dimensions of the Wild West vol. 2 is also still on sale over at Amazon



No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...