Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Official Index to the Marvel universe Vol #2

So it is now in, The Official Index to the Marvel universe Vol #2 and, well, I’m once again contributing to the series. This time we are indexing Captain America, Avengers & Thor. Personally, I am working on both Captain America and Thor entries.

Yeah, yeah, I jknow it is isn’t Spidey, but well, we do what we can. Plus, I’m sort of a funnybook historian and well, I do know morr than just Spidey, you know.

How cool is that, eh?

Oh yeah, I saw Iron Man 2, and well it totally rocks. I'll post my feelings on it sometime tomorrow.

right now, I’m going to bed.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...