Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet Rick!


As you all know I was recently interviewed by Jazma online, Well, as was scrolling through the Jazma site, I happened to notice that my buddy (and new artist on Wülf Girlz) Rick Lundeen has also been interviewed on Jazma online. Well, as I’m now working with Rick on Wülf Girlz, I want everyone to see what an amazing talent that Rick is.

Rick and I worked together on my story for Iconic, about Gustave Whitehead, the first man to fly (yes, even before the wright Brothers). I had such a swell time working with him on that project that when the artist position for the Wülf Girlz came up, I offered it to Rick, who jumped at the opportunity (apparently he enjoyed working with me as well).

Anyway Rick is a very talented artist, and I’m looking forward to working together for a long time to come. The Page of art on this page is a sample of Rick’s work on the Girlz, that is slated to appear in Atlas Ujnleashed’s initial newsletter.

1 comment:

AwesomeCloud and family said...

Wow. He's great. It'll be great to see more Wülf Girlz, too.

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...