Friday, October 28, 2022

Welcome to Halloween


 Recently (just today as I pen this post). I've had yet another short story of mine posted on the internet. The story is Halloween-Themed, and was posted to a Facebook site entitled, Writers Unite!  

I had joined the site a year or so back, and in the intervening time I've has three short stories published by them in three separate anthologies (A Western, A Fantasy, and a Romance story).

Each of those stories appeared in print, whereas, this most recent story appears only online, as stated, in the Writers Unite! Facebook page. 


 To locate this Spooky tale, one need to go to Facebook, log into the Writer's Unite! page, and find the WU Witching Hour post, then navigate to the WU! Witching Hour Part Six which is where my story resides. My story is entitled "Cat Got Your Tongue", which is the final story of the set.


Hope you enjoy it.










No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...