Monday, December 27, 2021

The Fantasy has Arrived!

 

Hey kids, it ;looks like my latest published work is finally here! Yup, that’s right, The two-volume set anthology Writers Unite! Dimensions of Fantasy has dropped, and is is officially available on Amazon in both print and ebook formats (vol. 1). The links for vol. 2 are here both print and ebook formats. 

My short story There Be Dragons appears in Volume #1.

Needless to say, you can either purchase the book(s) online, or directly from me (for vol. 1 only; you’ll need to go online for copies of v2).

This is the third time this year that I've had a short prose story of mine published. The first time was in InDELLiprose #2, the second time was in Writers Unite Dimensions of the Wild West Vol 2.

And that doesn't even count my illustrated story in Crackerjack Comics #3! or even the several magazines and books I've produced for my clients. So yeah, I'm having something of a very cool year. 

If you want copies of my stuff, you can either contact me directly (and I'll provide autographed copies of whatever I have (prices vary), or you could search them out online, or from the original publishers (like the most amazing Jim Main (jmain44@aol.com) or  Paul Kupperberg

So there you have it. although there is more stuff to come including (hopefully) a webpage dedicated to selling off books I've produced as well as books and magazines that I've written for over the years. 

Talk to all'y'all next year effendis! 


No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...