Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bring out your (un)Dead!

Hey folks, you need to check out this hot new blog by my good friend Shawnti Therrien, she is the creative force behind Am I Immortal, a wicked-cool Vampyre comic that I totally love. You need to read it (both the blog and the comic itself).

The book is great, and the blog is...well, every bit as good. Shawnti published the first two issues with Free Lunch Comics, but has not taken back full control of the book, and is going it solo, so she really could use your support.

Oh yeah, in case I didn’t mention it, the book is about Vampyres, and ties in with Meth, that appeared in Psychosis! (formerly under GWP, and soon to appear under Atlas Unleashed).

Got to jam now, but we’ll talk more about this soon.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...