Friday, October 02, 2009

Bounty Hunter, The War of the Independents, and

About a hundred years ago, I agreed to lend my characters, the Wülf Girlz to this artist that I had just met named Dave Ryan, to participate in a Independent-style Civil War. Well, I thought that it was kind of a cool Idea and all, so I agreed.

To be sure, not much more has been seen of the Girlz, the War (or Dave, for that matter), but I have met some cool friends because of the War, one of them is this Sean Koury fellow who has a character called Bounty Hunter, and, well, I’m currently working on a team-up of the Girlz and his character (no, really I am).

Well, I just learned that Bounty Hunter has teamed up with The Living Corpse for a War of the Independents tie-in that is slated to appear in issue # 8, 9 or 10 (not sure which). Apparently it is a fun book, and you can get issues 0-6 and the Annual with Hack/Slash for 15.00 bucks off the website.

Well, here is the Bounty Hunter/Living Corpse page, which I think looks pretty neat, and is inspiring me to finish off the Bounty Hunter/Wülf Girlz prose story that I I told Sean I’d do.



So now I’m going to have to actually get down to it and do the work. (then of course there is that Wülf Girlz/Hell’s Blood Team -up I told Hector Rodriguez I’d do.

In the mean time, here is a page of Wülf Girlz art (illustrated by my new artist, Rick Lundeen), that will appear in an upcoming Atlas Unleashed Newsletter (due to be distributed at the upcoming Big Apple Con).

1 comment:

ShockerToys said...

Looking forward to seeing you there and stop by the Shocker Toys booth# 321

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...