Monday, January 25, 2010

MegaCon is coming!

So with the start of the year just behind us, we are now looking forward to the convention season, and we (personally) are hoping to spend just a bit more time on the road going to other shows.

Just last week we received a pre-convention book for Mega Con in Orlando, FL. As much as we’d love to attend this event (March 12th-14th, 2010), we probably just aren’t going to make it down to this show. From the sghow book it looks like it is going to be a great show (especially considering that today it is a dark, wet, windy, New England Monday, and anyplace south and warm looks good right about now).

Still, that’s just me grousing. As soon as I have a convention schedule worked out, I’ll let you all know. In the mean time, I’m going to stare at the cover of this booklet and, er, think warm thoughts.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...