Monday, May 07, 2012

Nazi Werewolves From Outer Space

Forget those sparkly vampires! Ignore those walking, brain-eating Zombies, Trauma Comics has hit on he next great Meme, and I’m jealous as all get-out!


No, I’m totally serious here, I have no idea what this comic is about (other than well Nazi Werewolves From Outer Space), but the description of the book is as follows:
Adolf Hitler has returned (with a new look!) and he brings Nazi Werewolves From Outer Space to conquer Earth. This debut issue features a young Jack Lynch who must rise to the occasion to save himself, and possibly the world. This is a 24 page, full color book, with no ads, and heavy card stock. As a bonus, original concept sketches of the characters are included. It is action-packed from the first to the last page. If you are a fan of sci-fi/horror, or just want to try something new, then this is the book for you! You will not be disappointed. On sale now at IndyPlanet
Personally I totally want to see where this is going and what it is all about!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...