Sunday, July 20, 2008

One last sip of The Incredible Hulk

OK, Kids, here you all go with the final 7-eleven Hulk straw. It was acquired for me by my good friend, and fellow CAGer Liz. Thanks Liz. She has been both a good sport and a good Pal since we met a year or so back. This past year she had entered her work into DimeStore Production’s annual Comicbook Idol. I know that she got through the first couple of rounds of voting but I don’t know what has happened (I think she missed the last cut).

Anyways, this is the last of the fast food toy images for a while. There doesn’t seem to be any Dark Knight fast food toys, and I don’t think that there are any other superhero movies ‘til the end of the year.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Hulk no weigh down straw! Puny cup not support Hulk properly!

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...