Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spidey is everywhere

Well, I might not have mentioned this, but my Son Dylan went on a two-week trip to Poland and Israel, returning on Mother’s Day. The trip, entitled March of the Living, brought 10,000 Jewish Teens from around the world together to visit the death camps in Poland, and then celebrate Independence Day in Israel. It was a very cool trip for him to attend. While there, he picked me up a little souvenir, that I wanted to share with you all.

A Spider-Man Dredel. now how cool is that? He also brought me back a Polish Happy Meal toy, as well as a some Israeli Cock bottles, and yeah, some gifts for his mom, and sister (he’s good like that).

1 comment:

Tommy said...

That's frickin' awesome!!! O.O !!!

Those need to be given out during Hanukkah!

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...