Monday, January 23, 2012

Possible Avenger's movie spoiler

OK kids, I don't know if this is at all just an actress who doesn't know the difference between Captain America and Batman, or a real inside scoop (Skip the entire post if you don't want to know) but it was recently reported at Radio Times, that this year's Avenger flick is going to have a very interesting (and surprising) cameo appearance



SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

According to Jenny Agutter (Logan's Run, An American Werewolf in London) who has recently joined the cast of the Avengers film, there will be a special cameo of another, non-Avenger Marvel Superhero in the film. That hero will be none other than Spider-Man.

Yep according to her interview she said...
“I’m sworn to secrecy! I wasn’t allowed a script until I got there, and when I did, I felt like a complete child being on big sets and a huge parking lot full of Winnebagos.”
She did, however go on to say that two of these Winnebagos apparently housed Iron Man and Spider-Man. Presumably she can tell the deference between the heroes, and it really was Spideyas, and not, say Hawkeye's.

END SPOILER ALERT! END SPOILER ALERT! END SPOILER ALERT! END SPOILER ALERT! END SPOILER ALERT!

Is that cool, or what?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...