Friday, March 25, 2011

Rogue Comics

So, like most funnybook-buying folks I tend to (mostly) frequent the same couple of shops for my weekly “fix” there is one shop in my town (Heroes Cards & Comics) and another just a couple of towns over (A Timeless Journey), well, just recently I discovered yet another worthwhile shop to add to my frequency list.

Located in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport (on the Fairfield line). The shop’s name is Rogue Comics.

The shop is under new management, and the new owner has made an amazing recovery of the site from what it used to be (including changing the store’s name).

The shop is well-lit, roomy, and fully stocked with current comics, toys, games, and trading cards. On top of that, the new owner, Mike, is very friendly and knowledgeable of the field. So if you live in Fairfield or Bridgeport, and are looking for a place to buy your comics. There’s a new store in town!

3002 Fairfield Avenue • Bridgeport, CT 06605 •
• (203) 334-5566 •
Hours: Mon-Fri: 11-5:15/5:45-7 • Sat: 11-7 • Sun: 12-5

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...