Thursday, February 25, 2010

Captain America in the Tea Party???

Yeah, well, given the fallout over the events in Captain America #602, you can imagine my surprise when I saw this photo in my local newspaper the other day

Tristan Kelley, of Stamford, dresses at Captain America as he joins the Greenwich-Stamford and Ridgefield chapters of Tea Party Patriots during a rally outside of the Ferguson Library in Stamford, Conn. on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010. Photo: Kathleen O'Rourke / Stamford Advocate |

I’ll spare you the political rhetoric, and simply state that the Cap in photo should either bulk up, or next time, get a smaller sized costume.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...