Friday, October 16, 2009

The Official Index to the Marvel Universe #10

If you hit your local comic shop this Wednesday you will have found The Official Index to the Marvel Universe #10. This is notable because I am contributing to it (have been contributing to the series since issue #2).

While you may not think that this is a big deal (and I’m sure that you do), I am enjoying my run on the title. (Hey, I get to write about my favorite character for the company that owns him, as I write the official history of that character. What could be cooler than that?)

Anyway, the new issue is out, and if you’ve already acquired your copy, and are attending the NY Big Apple/Wizard show this weekend, and run into me, I’ll be happy to autograph it for you.

See you at the show!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...