As you may know, I've writing Rachele Aragno’s amazing comicbook (Aided and abetted by the able-bodied Dave Ryan), Owlgirls published by Red Anvil Comics. As you may not know it drops this month in comic shops all around the country.
Here are a couple of reviews of the comic that have just been posted.
OmniComics
Fanboy Comics
Indie Corner
As well as a preview from CBR
This is the place where I discuss all things Sacred and Profane. Stop by and check me out. Leave a comment (or not), as this is done for my own amusement. If you too are entertained, all the better, but that is not the motivation here. For I, am a...Writer with attitude! Comics, Sci Fi, movies, TV, Books, the Internet, Pop Culture, you name it. I talk about all of these things and more. These are the things that entertain me. I can only hope that some of them will entertain you as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steve Ditko is the Other Reason I’m Here
In 1961 I was six. My uncle (mom’s older brother) owned a family grocery store. In addition to food, he sold newspapers, magazines, and ...
-
With the release of Captain America: New World Order , We — as a comicbook aficionado, historian, journalist, and creator for over 60 years ...
-
This was just passed along to me, and I was asked to share it: Dana Crumb passed away last night in Ukiah Hospital in Ukiah, CA after an...
-
This posting is not my review of the new Captain Marvel movie (that was posted over here ), this is a conversation about the Capta...

No comments:
Post a Comment