Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Owlgirls are going viral in Greenville, SC

Yeps, here how it goes. My cousin, Amy Wood is the Interactive News Anchor in the Carolinas at WSPA-TV News Channel 7 (Greenville, SC).

Tonight she talked to me about the Owlgirls, and some of the other projects that I'm working on these days. that interview can be found here where I occupy the first five minutes or so of the interactive portion of the show. She also put the Owlgirls kickstarter link on the chat page (thanks Amy).

Amy also made a pledge to our cause (thanks again!), and hopefully it will bring some more attention to our Kickstarter and help us reach our goal (we only have 11 days left to the campaign.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...