Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wülf Girlz appearing soon in the War of the Independents

A couple of years or so back I “lent out” my Wülf Girlz characters to appear in appear in Dave Ryan’s War of the Independents. Well, Dave has finally gotten past all (or at least most of) the really tough hurdles, and the book is off to a flying start, with the first issue out, the second issue soon to appear and the third issue wit me along as the scripter.


My Girlz will appear in issue four or six (I forget which), but I’m really having a good old time with not only the concept, but with the whole “scripting” part of that last sentence. The Girl;z are already part of a trading card set (published by RZG Comics, and on a poster of an uncut card sheet, very cool stuff.


Pretty cool, eh?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...