Yeah, that’s more like it.
This is the place where I discuss all things Sacred and Profane. Stop by and check me out. Leave a comment (or not), as this is done for my own amusement. If you too are entertained, all the better, but that is not the motivation here. For I, am a...Writer with attitude! Comics, Sci Fi, movies, TV, Books, the Internet, Pop Culture, you name it. I talk about all of these things and more. These are the things that entertain me. I can only hope that some of them will entertain you as well.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Broadway Bound
OK, OK, we've all heard that a totally revamped Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark has finally opened on Broadway. Well, before dropping a couple of hundred on the new and improved play, we wanted you all to see how the Muppets would fare doing their version of the play...
Yeah, that’s more like it.
Yeah, that’s more like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steve Ditko is the Other Reason I’m Here
In 1961 I was six. My uncle (mom’s older brother) owned a family grocery store. In addition to food, he sold newspapers, magazines, and ...
-
With the release of Captain America: New World Order , We — as a comicbook aficionado, historian, journalist, and creator for over 60 years ...
-
This was just passed along to me, and I was asked to share it: Dana Crumb passed away last night in Ukiah Hospital in Ukiah, CA after an...
-
This posting is not my review of the new Captain Marvel movie (that was posted over here ), this is a conversation about the Capta...
No comments:
Post a Comment