Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Green Lantern & Free Comic Book Day

So, on Free Comic Book Day, I attended the Bronx Hero Con, but I arranged with my regular comic book shop to save for me the whole run of comics that were available on FCBD, and, well in addition to the 30 (free) comics I acquired there was this very cool Green Lantern Heroclix figure.


Then I did also acquire an even dozen of Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man and Peter Parker Spider-Man comics as I move forward with filling in the (ever narrowing) gaps of my Spider-Man comic collection.


Green Lantern joins my collection of FCBD Heroclix figures (although I seem to think that I have a Spider-Man figure somewhere. I’ll have to look for him).

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...