Thursday, June 02, 2011

In Brightest Day in Darkest night...

...no one shall escape my Green Lantern Cup:


 

As stated the other day, DC chose to team up with Subway for the Green Lantern Movie. At the moment I’ve only managed to acquire this cup. They also have little canvas bags that they give out with the Kid’s meals, only none of the Subways by my house seem to actually have the bags as of yet (and only one had the cups).

Making matters worse, most of the Subways near me seemed to be owned and/or operated by folks whose first (and perhaps even second), language isn’t English, making it very difficult to explain that I want to know :
  1. Which bag they have today?
  2. Will I be able to buy the bag separately?
  3. How much would the bag cost?

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...