Thursday, December 09, 2010

On the 8th Day of Chanukah, my True Love gave to me...

Well, last night was the last night of Chanukah, and today I’m going to post all of the very cool Spidey-related gifts that I received this year from my (very indulgent) family...

 First up, is a set of Halloween gift cards and lollipops




Next is a Spidey-on-a-motorcycle figure

a cool Spidey figure

a Spidey cold pack

and a pair of Spidey jigsaw puzzles
 (this first one has a “flippy” image, that's why Spidey looks blury)


Yeah, there are technically only six gifts here, but the other two Chunakah gifts I got were not Spidey-related.

Happy Chanukah everyone.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...