Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Official Index to the Marvel Universe V2 #8

As the Winter settles in on us, and we approach St. Nick and the year-end Holidays, I got another very cool (early) present. This one is issue # 8 of Official Index to the Marvel Universe: Avengers, Thor & Captain America. And yes, I checked the credit box in the front of the issue and apparently I’m still considered a contributor to the book.

I know that I’ve been contributing to the Thor entries, and that I contributed to a number of the Captain American entries, but, well, my collections of these tho characters get kind of thin as we close in on the present, so I don’t precisely know where my collections (and entries) stop.

Oh yeah, and I also recently wrote an article about the Indexing project that appeared on Examiner.com. Check it out and refer it to your friends. (I’m told that it was actually pretty good.

That’s it for tonight. Talk to you again on the morrow mates!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...