Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hopefully your mom didn’t throw yours out...

There is a comicbook shop in Torrington, CT called My Mother Threw Mine Away. Personally, while my parents never understood why I bought and saved comics, they never tossed any of mine. Hopefully yours didn’t either. Still, if you are looking for a list of some of the highest comics ever offered for resale, check out this list.

Actually, it is a bit dated (with some of the comics shown here having sold for more than this article reports, and the first item on the list is actually a piece of art rather than an actual comic) but it is still a good barometer of the field.

Needless to say, the only comic in this list that I actually own is Amazing Fantasy #15.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...