Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Avengers, Thor & Captain America

Everything you want to know about Avengers, Thor & Captain America can be found in the on-going Official Index of the Marvel Universe that deals with these characters, and you are in luck, as the fifth issue of this on-going series is now on comicbook shelves right now, you can hurry out and purchase as many copies as you can find.

One of the reasons is that I’m one of the contributors to this massive undertaking (granted, I’m not as big a contributor as others, but a contributor nonetheless).

I’m contributing to the Thor and Captain American parts of the Index.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...