Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meanwhile, back at 7-eleven!

OK, I went back to 7-eleven and managed to score not only the four Iron Man Slurpee cups, but I also managed to score an IM bottle (like the War Machine bottle I grabbed last week).

When we were there I discovered that the Slurpee cups have Iron Man & War Machine lids that the previous shop didn't seem to have, so I asked, and the very nice woman behind the counter allowed me to grab a set of four to cap off my four IM Slurpee cups.

How cool is that?


So I now seem to have all of the 7-eleven Iron Man stuff, now I just have to wait for Burger King to get their toys in, which I believe will be May 1.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...