Thursday, April 29, 2010

Free Comic Book Day is Saturday

Just in case you folk think that I forgot about Free Comic Book Day (which happens this Saturday), no, I didn’t. (I just got a little bit distracted by the pretty, shiny Iron Man 2 stuff @ Burger King).



Personally, I’m going to be at Bronx Heroes Con at Hostos College in The Bronx:



So if you are anywhere near there, swing on by and check us out. I’ll be manning the Atlas Unleashed table. I’ll be there with our imperious leader Mark Mazz and a number of other AU creators. Plus we might have some surprise info and cool collectibles for you. Mark & I will also be hosting a panel where we will be chatting with the legendary Irwin Hasen (creator of Dondi & Wildcat), so it is going to be a show to see.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...