Monday, April 26, 2010

♪ Iron Man ♫ Iron Man ♪ does whatever an Iron can...♫

...Irons shirts, any size, Presses pants, and your ties...

OK, OK, enough silliness, I know that you’ve all been waiting for your first look at the Burger King Iron Man toys, and here is what I have. As stated, there are eight toys, there is also a jumbo-size Iron Man cup (featuring both Iron Man and War Machine).

The really interesting thing about this set is that four of the Iron Man Toys are targeted for girls and four are targeted for boys. Yep, you read that right, there are four girl toys that are not just some other random girl-centric girl item that is distributed alongside the Iron man toys (as McDonald’s does with Barbies and Hot Wheels), but actual Iron Man toys that are aimed at girls.


Seriously, how cool as that?





Here is the Iron Man cup:


Here is the Iron Man bag for the Kid Meal:


So far these look pretty cool, as soon as I find more, I’ll post ‘em!


Buy advance tickets to Iron Man 2!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...