Sunday, November 08, 2009

Go Foreign

Over the summer some friends of mine went over to Germany for a family wedding and brought me back a couple of German comics. Now I don’t read German, but I do enjoy snapping up the occasional non-US comic to add to my collection.

Sometimes these books are Foreign versions of US characters, sometimes they are simply local comics. It really doesn’t matter much to me, as it really is kind of fun to have them.

The comics that were brought back for me this time were an issue of Tintin (perhaps the biggest comicbook character in the world).



...and someone named Lucky Luke:



These comics join my existing forign comics, including a German Spidey:



And a Spanish (or Mexican) Spidey I acquired a few years back.



I have more, but this is what I put my hands on right now.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...