Thursday, May 17, 2012

My first review

OK, that's not quite right. I've been reviewed before, it is just that this particular review is my first review of Hot Girl and Totally Hot Girl, my brand-spanking new comic from Pronto Comics which is available as a Print on Demand (PoD) from IndyPlanet. Spiderfan gave the comic five out of five stars, and totally loved it:


SpiderFan is a site totally dedicated to Spider-Man and places he appears, and since Spidey appears in a crowd scene on the first page, the fine folks over at SpiderFan chose to post the comic and review it.


Here is a picture (with link to the review) on the front page of the Spiderfan website.


OK, to be entirely truthful, I was the one who reviewed the comic. (Hey, I’m really a reviewer for the site. Honest. And hey, if you can't give yourself a good reviewer for your own comic, then why bother being a reviewer, eh?) Anyway, if you want to buy a copy for yourself, then you can go here to check out a preview of the comic first, and then go here and get yourself a copy of your own.

Have fun!

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...