Monday, August 23, 2010

The way of all web...

For several years I have been posting movie reviews @ PopThought.com. Over the past couplee of years, the attendance and posting had begun to decline, then about a year or so back, the Site administrator abandoned the site to move on with new projects, around that same time, the webmaster stopped paying for hosting, and over the next several months I continued to put up my film reviews.


Well, I went to the site last night and it was finally gone for good.

While I’m very sorry that the site is gone, it isn’t like I didn’t know that this day was coming. So, fir the short term, I will be posting my movie reviews over at Cuppacafe.com, and it has now given me a renewed desire to set up my own site where I can host the reviews myself. Look for that later this year.

Gone, but not forgotten...

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...