Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Marvel Hero Madness

So you all know that I've been hunting up the Marvel Hero figures that are currently at McDonald’s, well, as it turns out, they just hit the franchise this past weekend, and well, most of the McD’s in my area are already sold out of them.
Yeah, you read that correctly, they are almost all out already. I have no explanation for this, Excepts perhaps because the figures them selves are larger than you normally get, and well, it is just after the San Diego  International Comic Com.



Well, this is something of a bummer for me, as I still need Hulk to complete my set, as well as Tjhing and Hulk to complete a second set for a buddy of mine in New Zealand.


So if anyone out there sees the Hulk (or another Thing), let me know.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...