Monday, June 15, 2009

Fater’s Day is Coming

This Sunday is Father’s day, (and it is also the wedding of my niece, Jessie). Well, as usual, I’m certain that my family is going to be showering me with Spider-Man related gifts. How do I know this? Well, they do so every year, and, well, I already (accidentally) found one.

The Spider-Man candle you see posted with this blog, was intended to be given to me on Sunday, only quite accidentally, I spotted the gift. Buying into the concept of “surprise” gifts, I tactfully ignored that I had seen it (even though it was pretty obvious that I had), so my wife decided to give it to me early.

Needless to say, I’m still expecting more Spidey stuff (mostly because I accidently found that stuff as well, only no one knows it yet).

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...