Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fanning the Flame!

So, you might not know this, but I (generally speaking) work from home. My office is in my basement. Hence I am “underground” down here. Needless to say, it is always quite moist, so I run a dehumidifier to suck the moisture out of the air. then because there are no windows down here I run a fan to circulate the air. Then to help improve the air quality I run an air filter to help clean that up. Plus, because we are below ground it is about 5-8 degree cooler so I also run a small space heater. Oh yeah, the cats (two of them), have their litter box down here (in the laundry room, not in my office) combined with the musty smell often requires that I light a scented candle in my office.

Funny thing, is that I noticed that where I had placed the candle just struck me as funny. Take a look at this pic, and see if you agree.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...