Well, I read issue #1, and while I rather enjoyed the comic (I leaned that I really missed Chris writing the adventures of the X-Men, for many years, I really enjoyed reading his work. It was exciting, interesting, entertaining, and well, always was the center of attention amongst my comicbook friends.
Still, I have some questions regarding how this is all going to work:
- Is this still the 616 (the mainstream continuity) Marvel Universe?
- is this really the story that he would have written 17 years ago?
- Other than Nick Fury (who is there now) will other Marvel characters appear?
- How is this going to play out over the long haul?
- Is this an on-going or limited series?
Only time will tell if this “experiment” actually works.