Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Free Comicbooks are Coming! Free Comicbooks are Coming!

That’s right; it is coming up on that time of years, boys and girls. Free comics are coming, and you should all be aware!



You should all consider yourself forewarned!

I counted, and it looks like there will be over 30 comics and publications that are going to be given out on that day! I love Free Comic Book Day, and so should you. Especially because it gives us readers the opportunity to sample comics and creators that we might not ordinarily have the opportunity to pick up (especially given the often high costs of comics these days). Personally, this day is my favorite day of the year, beating out Christmas and Easter.

But then, I’m something of a professional comicbok geek, you know.

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...