Monday, August 28, 2006

Hey there folks, I just learned from our beloved boss (Mr. Mazz, who just recently welcomed his newest daughter into the (comics) world) that he was interviewed by one Samuel Vera of Crazee Comics. As I understand it, Mr Vera recently conducted a rather lengthy interview with the estemed creative director of Guild Works Productions, Mark Mazz.

The hour-long interview covers a wide range of topics, and goes in-depth into the reasoning behind GWP and the launch of GWP’s new horror anthology comicbook, Psychosis!

To catch the Crazee Media Group's podcast, go here! You should all give it a listen, for as I understand it, he actually names names...

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...