Saturday, February 04, 2012

The Death and return of Superman

I just watched this very cool short film by Max Landis (the son of famed Animal House director John Landis and screenwriter of Chronicle) that deconstructs has released The Death Superman story arc in an entertaining, whisky-fueled, foul-mouthed, 17-minute short detailing the 1990s storyline. It is great fun and (unfortunately) NSFW due to the very blue commentary of Max. Still it is entertainingly insightful for those of us who lived through that event.



Having watched this video, I have to agree, that this is essentially when comics started to really suck

No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...