Monday, February 20, 2012

Black Comic Book Day

This Saturday (February 18th, 2012) I went into Harlem NY to attend Black Comicbook Day at the request of my good buddy, Ray Felix. Black Comic Book Day was from from Noon to 3 P.M. at Hue-Man Bookstore & Cafe (2319 Frederick Douglass Blvd (Between 124th and 125 th   Streets)), and features the talents of Jerry Craft (Mamas Boyz) as the Host.

This was the 2nd annual Black Comic Book Day Event (I didn’t attend last year). Anyway, I joined Ray and Trevor Von Eeden for a sneak preview of their latest creation: Black Power along with the unveiling of a multitude of Black artist, writers and Independent publishing companies.

All-in-all it was a very cool day and I got to meet up with good friends and meet some new ones.



No comments:

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...