Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spider-Man at McDonald’s

I just learned from my daughter (who bought me one) last night that Spider-Man toys are currently at McD’s (apparently my lovely wife drove her there for dinner, and, spotting the toys, they acquired me the one that was available). I’m not sure how long they have been there (someone told me that it is possible they have been there all month long). I’m currently busy, but as soon as I wrap up with my client, I’m going to run out to a McD’s near me that usually has all the toys. I’ll let you know what that brings as soon as I’m back.

I think that there are eight toys. The site also offers up AIM Icons, a screen saver, wallpaper, and a B&W coloring page.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Definitely need to snatch up the AIM icons since resizing an image for the restrictions is such a *****.

My days under the Malibu Sun!

Way back in the early '90s I was writing for, well, virtually every comicbook magazine under the sun. As if that wasn't enough, I wa...